2009年8月18日星期二

Frenz- wat a fake things`

dunno y...i feel very tired with frenz edi...
no matter who also i feel sienz also...

with py, sumtimes i felt she very childish....[ dunno whether is my mind mature jor or she become childish jor XD ]

with hp, she like 2 control ppl n wan everybody listen 2 wat her said...[ i hate 2 be controlled by her ! ! ! ]

with kuek, she onli noe super junior la, ft island la...summore other korean idol...[ i wonder sumtimes whether she gt listen wat i said anot ]

with zi jun, she always lk a wolf....[ owe me money n din give back me...let me scold by mom...summore always scold me...very LC argg..... ]

with cai yi, she busy fall in love now....[ also dun hav time choi me jor~~ ]

with wan xuan, i also dunno how 2 say jor...[ she lk my mom...always cal me study >< ]

wih ks, tis no need say la...[ if he is free, he will choi u....if nt free, he wun choi u de ]

with hui mei, i juz argue with her 2 months ago...[ now ok edi, but also dunno wan 2 say wat ler... ]

with ai li, i think she is a double side ppl [ i juz noe few days ago...n suddenly i hate her attitude edi... ]

with kar yan, ok ok lo....[ lol, a ppl always cal me hao po ying de....how come i wun angry with her? ]

with esther yap, she lk 2 buli me ! ! ! ! [ her favourite is looking me eyes through eyes...swt =.=' ]

with hau yee, wat can i said is....sweat~[ 2gether hap me with esther....so sui de junior XD ]




ok lo.....tis i can think edi...other i din write out b'coz they r frenz...but nt gud frenz....

sumtimes i feel weird...y frenz can become lk tat.....

is my wrong izzit?

I had became a human as 17 years...i waste 12 years as the result is dun hav frenz...other more 5 years n i still dunno how 2 make frenz.....[ not dunno how 2 make frenz...but dun hav a frenz tat noe me well ]



i edi tried 2 become friendly....[ n they think tat i m so easy 2 be buli` ]
i edi tried 2 be more generous...[ n they always wan me belanja them...lol..i dun hav money~]
i edi tried 2 be more happy...[ n i feel my smile very fake`]



i change my personality...since i m form 1....n i tried hard 2 be frenz with everybody....i dunwan the history starts all over again...

but now, i always argue with them....haiz....

i noe i m nt double side ppl....but alots of side ppl..............


reali dunno wat 2 do edi...did i do wrong start frm the beginning?

没有评论:

发表评论