2009年8月20日星期四

My Lame Excuses~

I started on my homework.
But my pen ran out of ink,
My dog ate my homework,
My computer's on the blink.

I accidentally dropped it
In the soup my mum was cooking.
My brother flushed it down the toilet,
When I wasn't looking.

My mother ran my homework
Through the washer and the dryer.
An airplane crashed into our house,
My homework caught on fire.

Tornadoes blew my notes away.
Volcanoes struck our town,
My homework was taken
By an evil killer clown.

Some aliens abducted me,
I had a shark attack.
A pirate grabbed my homework
And refused to give it back.

It took so long to make this up.
I realised, with dread,
It would have been easier,
To do the work instead.

------------------------------------------------------------------

lol....i damn love tis poem....
i can give tis reason 2 teacher jor....
wahahahahaha
XD ( n sure teacher will kick me out frm class ;p )

没有评论:

发表评论